- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Home Office
- Art & Mirrors
- Lighting & Accessories
- Furniture Care
- Copper Instincts
- Shop by Brand
- Tips & Tricks
- Yes, We Ship!
- Facebook Feed
- Contact Us
Yes, we now can ship out-of-town as well as out-of-state.
Using Central Freight Lines, we have negotiated a 65% freight discount. Knowing specific furniture pieces, we can get you a freight quote within a day.
What do I do if my furniture arrives damaged?
Don’t worry, we’ll take care of you. Please follow these simple steps.
· Please do not refuse the item
· Determine the extent of the damage
· Note this with the delivery person and make a notation on the delivery invoice or bill of lading and have the carrier sign as well
· Call 830-885-7203 or 409.658.1862 while the delivery driver is still at your home.
· You are responsible to save the damaged items either until someone comes to pickup or inspect the damage, at our discretion
· We will arrange for any necessary repairs or get the necessary replacement parts sent out to you ASAP
· If you refuse an item, you will be responsible for the return shipping and the shipping of any replacement items (this will be actual shipping cost)
Will I have to assemble my furniture?
· Most furniture requires some assembly using everyday household tools such as screwdrivers and wrenches
What can I expect from the freight company?
· The shipping company will contact you in advance to arrange a delivery date and time. Delivery drivers are not insured to bring your merchandise into your home. Please make all necessary arrangements to assist with the delivery of your items.
Do you have a layaway plan?
· Absolutely! Please contact us for details.
Questions, Concerns, Comments, or Problems?
· Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 830-885-7203 if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or problems. We welcome phone calls.